THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Happy Hour at the Scots pub
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Hour at the Scots pub
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(My father, an Irishman, told me that the reputation of the Scots for being stingy began with a Scots vaudeville comedian in the 1920s named Harry Lauder. {I had asked about it at an early age because our Scots family friends were the soul of generosity. Nonetheless -being Irish I enjoy insulting the Scots. It's in our genes) Smiler

An American visitor to an Aberdeen pub is surprised to find that beer is only two pence a pint. The barman explains that it is in honor of the pub's one hundreth anniversary.

The American glances aropund and sees that the bar is empty.He asks: " Don't the regular customers get the same special price?"

The barman explains: " They're waiting for Happy Hour".

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
cheers

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
beer

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote