Find
Notify
Tools

Yet another blonde joke...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of hhmag
posted
One year at Thanksgiving, my Mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my Mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister she had to get something from the store. Later, when the turkey was in the oven, my sister left to do something in another part of the house. My Mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, and inserted it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit some-thing, she reached in and pulled out the little bird. With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!"

At this horrifying news, my sister started to cry. It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!
Yep!....A Blondie..

Hair, not Air!
Rob Martin

Posts: 395 | Location: Florida's Fabulous East Coast | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was great. When my little sister was about 5 years old she told my mother at the dinner table that she wanted a bra. My Dad interrupted her and said that instead of buying her a bra that he'd make one for her. He looked at me and said "Go get me two bottle caps and a rubber band". His delivery was timed perfect. I blew milk all over the place. Big Grin Good times.

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
That is HILARIOUS!! thumb

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eons ago,a girlfriend told me of being of age she needed a training bra,to which she thought,"what am I supposed to train them to do?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why does a blonde wear hooped earings?

To help support her ankles

Posts: 82 | Location: Millarville, Alberta | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote