Tools

Fridom!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have owned beagles and they can go over or under almost anything. But they couldn't get under the electric wire that I finally put alongside the backyard fence Smiler Poor old Mike never gave much trouble but he just had to be the first one to pee on it!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like these? ^)

but this is dangerous, especially for horses

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, that was pretty much the scene! Smiler

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vash
You are on a roll, keep 'em coming.

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Good video! Big Grin

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Great video vashper, thanks. Reminds me how great beagles are and how I never want to own one again.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
How about when our on top of a six foot ladder and suddenly feel an ice cold nose in the middle of your back,and then the little twirp managed to climb back down

Posts: 16 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With Quote