Find
Notify
Tools

SINGLE MINDED
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Single-Minded
> A man goes to a psychologist and says, "Doc I got a real problem, I can't stop thinking about relations."
>
> The psychologist says, "Well let's see what we can find out", and pulls out his ink blots. "What is this a picture of?" he asks.
>
> The man turns the picture upside down then turns it around and states, "That's a man and a woman having relations."
>
> The psychologist says, "Very interesting," and shows the next picture. "And what is this a picture of?"
>
> The man looks and turns it in different directions and says, "That's a man and a woman having relations."
>
> The psychologists tries again with the third ink blot, and asks the same question, "What is this a picture of?"
>
> The patient again turns it in all directions and replies, "That's a man and a woman having relations."
>
> The psychologist states, "Well, yes, you do seem to be obsessed with relations."
>
> "Me!?" demands the patient. "You're the one who keeps showing me the dirty pictures!"
>

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
VERY funny! rotflmo

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9410 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe I first saw this in the Readers' Digest around 1952.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote