New
Find
Notify
Tools

the girl in the bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This fellow was sitting at the bar when a drop dead beautiful girl came in, sat down and ordered a drink. Well, the man could not keep from looking at her; finally, he spoke to her, and apologised for staring at her so much, but, he added she was just to pretty for him to resist. She tanked him and assured him that he was not being rude,so, he resumed drinking his scotch. After a while he turned to her and asked her if she would consider making love with him for 100,000.00. This caused her to stare at the fellow for a while, then answer yes. He nodded and returned to his drink. After a short time he turned to her again and asked if she would consider making love to him for 20.00. Now this got her all indignant: of course not, she said, "what do think I am"! The man looked at her and said" we have already established that: we are now negiotating the price"

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that Winston Churchill said this to some chick.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe that what Churchill said was to a Lady of the Realm at a function at Buckingham Palace. When she accused him of being drunk he responded that possibly that was true, however, in the morning he would be sober while the Lady would still be ugly. however, you could be correct given Churchill's acerbic manner.

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually it was a French actor named Sacha Guitry addressing a lady sitting next to him at a dinner.

Posts: 363 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: 20 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Either way, it's one I am going to write down!

beer

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote