THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Black lives do matter (interesting, sad, and amusing)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black lives do matter (interesting, sad, and amusing)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
RanB,

your ignorance is showing again. Please post the URL that backs up your silly posts.

I got a text this morning, this has been circulating amongst some of the nine western states H&W offices.

They think you are funny. So do I.

Pretty hillarylarious, eh?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JLarsson:
Don't misunderstand me, sir. I am merely trying to turn this back to something related to humor, as that has been totally lost. In no way does that imply that I agree with you on any point.

That's quite alright. It gave me the chance to stick it to Idahosharpshooter.

Ranb

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
RanB,

your ignorance is showing again. Please post the URL that backs up your silly posts.

It seems you are blind or would rather remain ignorant as long as you can continue to enjoy your prejudices. Here are the links I posted when you decided to be too chicken-crap to back your own claims; http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=74.08.025 http://healthandwelfare.idaho....id/1556/Default.aspx and http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/613

quote:
I got a text this morning, this has been circulating amongst some of the nine western states H&W offices.

They think you are funny. So do I.

Pretty hillarylarious, eh?

Rich

Let me get this straight. You make a racist claim and support it with zero real evidence then drag your wife into the conversation by claiming she says you're right. All the while you say I should bring evidence to the forum to prove you are wrong when it's your job to support your BS claims with evidence that you bring to the forum.

Now we are expected to believe a story about how you got a text that supports your lunacy? How about you ask these people to contact me at ranb40@yahoo.com so they can show me the evidence you should have provided?

Ranb

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sofa

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you'll have to check with xgrunt, he's the poster, not me.

I have just realized that I am most likely dealing with someone in that mid-fifties range, and that it is counter-productive discussing anything with someone who is so cognitively disadvantaged.

So, can you carry this on without someone else?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote