One of Us
posted
La'Quon
Joique
LeShone
Shiquile
and my new pick for the best all time: Ciatrick,
pronounced Cedrick.

added a day later: Dhaquilie. Great name, add four counts of assault in a bar last night after a member of his entourage was kicked out of a local bar for refusing to remove his sunglasses. Bar policy, and posted at the door.

Two more great ones on the 10th: Deayon, pronounced Dion, and Martavaius.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where do you find those?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
My father told me about a man who's mother had named him with a beautiful sounding name she saw on a billboard. But that was before I was born so I never got to meet Amalgamated Jones.

These guys are funny!

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
My wife has(for real, no joke)had names of two children in her first grade class that were named:
Shithead (pronounced Shi-teed)
Shitonme (pronounced Shi-tone-mee)
Not sure that anyone can top those two. Shitonme's dad left the mom before she delivered, so she felt that was one way of getting back at the dad. Can't recall the history behind Shithead's glorious name. Big Grin By the way, both were white.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brice,

watch a couple college football games...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Le-a. The dash don't be silent

Posts: 267 | Location: Tampa | Registered: 01 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had a name like those, I'd change it. But I wouldn't change it like the man I heard about this past weekend.

A man went to the Judge and asked to have his name legally changed. The Judge asked what his name was.

"Bill Stinks" replied the applicant.

"I can understand your desire to change your name", said the Judge. "What do yo want to change it to?"

"William" replied the man. :-}

Posts: 69 | Location: Fouke, Ark. | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
true story: when I was in HS this family moved to town. Twin brothers a year younger than me, and a daughter two years younger. Their last name was Titsworth. Larry and Terry, and Suzanne. IIRC, the day they turned 21 the boys changed their last name to Reed, the Mother's maiden name, and Suzanne married the first guy that asked her.