New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free ticket
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Someone Roger Gay (real surname), an employee of the airline, decided to exercise his right for free to fly from London to Manchester.
Arriving at the airport, he went into the plane and found that the place specified in the boarding pass already occupied, and sat down in a vacant chair.
The plane was quickly filled. After a few minutes in the salon came a woman in the form of the airline (not stewardess) with passenger list in hand. She came to the place where Roger Gay was to sit , and asked the men sitting there:
"Are You Gay?
The man blushed and shrank into a chair, and a quiet voice said, "Yes."
Serving the airline said
"I'm sorry, but you have to go".
Roger realized that this flight was not available to him, with his free ticket, and he have to fly on another flight.
He raised his hand and said:
- I'm Gay.
And then stood up and began to gather his belongings.
Suddenly a few rows from him went up another passenger, and an angry voice said:
- I too was gay. Guys, if we stick together, fuck they kicked us out of this plane!

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We were celebrating my elderly mothers birthday in a restaurant when I ask the lady waiting our table if she was gay, my mother almost fell out with embarrassment that I would ask such a question, let alone the lady confessing that she was indeed gay.
After the waitress left the table my family fell out laughing & Momma went to chewing on my backside.
The lady was Gay & her twin sister was Fay & they both waited tables in the same restaurant, I just wanted to know which one she was.
When she returned to the table I told here about the trouble I got into with Momma, she laughed & went about her business & Momma chewed on me again.
Sure wish she were still around, I could use another butt chewing from her.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well to my mind gay still means (happy,et al) Check Websters. I am a bit disturbed by this current media approval + perusal of this subject. Jeff Cooper made the statement that the term "homophilia" [He knew his Latin as do I] that the subject should not be feared but held to the highest disgust.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote