New
Find
Notify
Tools

Typical liberal kid
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a student in my class that is very, very liberal. She and I have some great conversations about politics and I do respect her opinon but sometimes it just gets a little too much. For example: she wants to join the Air Force for it's training and college money but she wants a guarantee that she won't have to go to war.
Also, the other day her family bought a puppy and took it home. After a couple of days they let the pup outside in the back yard. The pup got out through an opening a wandered 2 doors down where it got into a neighbor's yard. The two dogs there ended up killing the pup. Now she is calling the sheriff's office wanting to have the neighbor's dogs put down because they are "vicious".

Posts: 1361 | Location: congress, az us | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
Confused Humor??

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 1875SharpsShooter
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the typical off the shelf model liberal that is pre-tuned to not take responsibility for their own problems and as usual they personally did not suffer harm. Instead an innocent animal that they were responsible for did suffer the ultimate for their shortcomings.....

SS

Whatdaya mean...........there's other calibers besides 45-70

Posts: 194 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What passes for liberal is often just stupid.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzzle:
I have a student in my class that is very, very liberal. She and I have some great conversations about politics and I do respect her opinon but sometimes it just gets a little too much. For example: she wants to join the Air Force for it's training and college money but she wants a guarantee that she won't have to go to war.

Why training and college money? She's just gonna find a man and live off him or welfare

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote