THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Amazing What Happens In A Toilet!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing What Happens In A Toilet!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do we really want to know what he was doing?

Posts: 231 | Location: Washington state | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How could that possibly happen? No, I'm not that naive, I realize there are faggots and perverts among us, and I will be criticised for that because apparantly, shoving a foreign object up your ass is not perverted in some circles.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Wasn't this guy in the Bee Gees?

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A funny true story. A friend of mine is an R.N. in the E.R. at Brack hospital here in Austin.Kid gets brought in with severe chest pains. Long story short he had a 26" double headed dildo shoved up to where the muscles contracted + he could not extract said object.The doctor did extract but earned him his name from the nurses as Dr. Dolittle,due to the pushmepullyou.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bummer!

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thus another demonstration of the third category of knowledge...

The first being the "known", The Second being the "Unknown"

The third being the "UGHknown"

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Supersparks
posted Hide Post
Hey man that is the cornhole not the cash hole!!! Sick people in this world and they walk among us!!!

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin, Texas. | Registered: 18 October 2013Reply With Quote