New
Find
Notify
Tools

shave and a haircut 2 bits
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An old cowboy walks into a barbershop in Red Lodge, Montana for a shave and a haircut.

He tells the barber he can’t get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age.

The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells the old cowboy to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin.

When he’s finished, the old cowboy tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he’d had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happened if he had accidentally swallowed the little ball.

The barber replied, “Just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does”.

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the one about the guy who goes into a diner,sets down next to guy who is just looking into his chili bowl + not eating. The new guy says,If you're not gonna eat that could I have it? The guy just slides over the bowl without saying a word. The new guy starts in on the bowl of chili until just damn near done + sees a dead mouse in the bowl at which point he pukes all the chili back in the bowl. The other guy says "That's as far as I got too."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
That is like the two blokes who were lost in the Simpson desert in central Australia. After a week and nearly dead from hunger and thirst they come upon a dead camel. The first bloke gets down and tears into this dead putrid camel, num num num slurp and chew. After he has eaten his fill he turns to the other bloke and say aren't you going to eat any. Not me he says.

They wander off trying to find their way out of the desert. Several hours later the putrid dead camel meal comes back up in a mad rush of intestinal juices and lumps of meat. When this happens the second chap dives on it and eats as much as he can.

When he has had his fill the first chap says to him, Why eat that now when you could have had as much as you needed back at the camel. He looks at him and says. I like mine hot.

Pete

Posts: 241 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thanks,spoken from a true Aussie!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping