THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Difference Between 'Oo' And 'oO'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Difference Between 'Oo' And 'oO'
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Difference Between 'Oo' And 'oO'

Two young guys appeared in court after being arrested for smoking dope. The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance instead of jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to convince others of the evils of drug use. I'll see you back in court next Monday."

On Monday, the judge asked the first guy, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever."

"Seventeen people? That's wonderful. How did you do it?"

"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: Oo. Then I told them that the big circle is your brain before drugs and the small circle is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," said the judge. Then he turned to the second guy. "And how did you do, son?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."

"Wow!" said the judge. "156 people! How did you manage to do that?"

"Well, I used a similar diagram," the guy says. “I drew two circles like this: oO. Then I pointed to the little circle and said, ‘This is your asshole BEFORE prison..........’"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's about the perfect joke!
Thanks,
Zeke

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Moremonte