Find
Notify
Tools

Why I hate the TSA
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted
I went through one of those full-body scans at LaGuardia. Most humiliating experience of my life.

The female TSA told me to walk into the scanner. The machine started its buzzing and whizzing. The female TSA agent called over two other female TSA agents. They kept looking at the screen with their jaws dropped open, then looking at me like I was a piece of candy.

After five minutes of this, people in line started to complain because the line was being held up. The female TSA told me to pull to the side of the line because they had further questions for me. At this point, I thought I couldn't feel anymore humiliated, but I was wrong.

The female TSA agent pulls me to the side then asks me out on a date. She said I have what she needs and she needs it bad.

I walked away totally humiliated.

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Is somebody proud of their complaint????

I'm just saying..............

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you forget to put your wallet in the tray? Big Grin

Posts: 2329 | Location: uSA | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
The female TSA agent pulls me to the side then asks me out on a date. She said I have what she needs and she needs it bad.

Don't you just love it when a guy starts to believe his on line of crap.(or should I say dreams) Big Grin

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't be embarrassed, some women need smaller sized you-know-whats.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LRH270:
I went through one of those full-body scans at LaGuardia. Most humiliating experience of my life.

The female TSA told me to walk into the scanner. The machine started its buzzing and whizzing. The female TSA agent called over two other female TSA agents. They kept looking at the screen with their jaws dropped open, then looking at me like I was a piece of candy.

After five minutes of this, people in line started to complain because the line was being held up. The female TSA told me to pull to the side of the line because they had further questions for me. At this point, I thought I couldn't feel anymore humiliated, but I was wrong.

I walked away totally humiliated.

I know EXACTLY what you mean! ....happens to me all the time .... Dr.s office, veterinarian, supermarket meat counter, McDonald's, state tax office (REALLY bad there, takes me 3 hours to get out of there!!.....totally exhausted) and Walgreens ....that's murder ....you know they have a backroom men's room....darkish hallway....lockable.... well, I seem to NEVER get out of there!!! ....between the lady pharmacist and the stock-girls ....it's just awful!!!....I'm losing weight steadily.....equilibrium shot ....burns when I pee .... starting to hate spaghetti ..... wife and girl-friend getting REEEEELY pissed-off.... no solution in sight....

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They were probably talking about his wallet.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
Jealousy can be such an ugly emotion Big Grin

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Martinez:
Don't be embarrassed, some women need smaller sized you-know-whats.

Mouths???? Confused

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.
jerry.baldwin06@comcast.net

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Next time put your torch in your carry-all, not in your y- fronts Big Grin Cool

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post

nuf said!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First i`ve always believed if a tail is so tall I can`t see it its probably not true.

Second the smile on that guy is kind of scary but I guess some people enjoy grabbing another man`s balls in public I always though that was called sexual harrasment

God loves you

Posts: 107 | Location: sumner, wa | Registered: 18 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mousegun1:

The newwest pedaphile pick-up line, "Let's play airport" shocker

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alright, You guys need to cut the TSA people some slack- its not easy !! Here- Try it!!
http://www.shockwave.com/gamel.../airportsecurity.jsp