Find
Notify
Tools

The divorced Barbie Doll
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Divorced Barbie Doll

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person,

'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?' The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir? We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95,

Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95,

and Divorced Barbie for $265.95'.

The amazed father asks: 'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: 'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's new House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, Ken's farm and even a key chain made with Ken's balls............

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Barbie might be an air head but she obviously had a good lawyer....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good lawyer? Nonsense. All of that is standard. Now the balls......
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
And that is why our courthouses are now infested w/ metal detectors + about 20 cops on the payrole for no other purpose than trying to look tough + generally fxxking w/ the citizens (who they don't associate themselves as a part of.)Folks are pissed at lawyers + the legal (not justice) system. 30 years ago we never needed armed guards in the courthouse;+ don't get me wrong,this is not about Abdul,it's about people getting tired of being fxxked out of their property.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You left out the vulgar, but funniest part of the joke. "And she comes with GI JOE". Wait, I thought Barbie comes with Ken? No, she used to live with Ken, but she always came with GI Joe."

Posts: 238 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: 15 May 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ha. Barbie is like Zsa Zsa Gabor:

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house!

DRSS

Posts: 1974 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: 'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's new House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, Ken's farm and even a key chain made with Ken's balls............

You forgot "G.I. Joe"

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
When I went through my last divorce 11 years ago,thank GOD that my ex was'nt aware of the lawyer Becky Beaver. She is truly a ball cutter + will also relieve you of everything else.She is legend + a 100% success rate in Austin.As a community service I pass this info on to you;do not ever let your wife hear her name.She is a vicious cunt with no more ajenda than to destroy everything a man owns.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote