Find
Notify
Tools
THE POWER OF MOONSHINE
 Login/Join

<GlennB>
posted
THE POWER OF MOONSHINE

Boudreaux been fish'n down by de bayou all day an he done run outa night crawlers. He be bout reddy to leave when he seed a snake wit a big frog
in his mout.

He knowed dat dem big bass fish like frogs so he decided to steal dat froggie.

Dat snake, hit be a cotton moufed water moccasin so he had to be real careful or he'd get bit.

He snuk up behine de snake and grabbed him ro un de haid. Dat ole snake
din't
lak dat one bit. He squirmed and wrapped hisself roun Boudreaux's arm try'n to get hisself free. But Boudreaux, him, had a real good grip on his haid,
yah.

Well, Boudreaux pried hit's mout open and got de frog and puts it in his bait can.
Now, Boudreaux knows dat he cain't let go dat snake or hit's gonna bite him good, but he had a plan. He reach into de back ! pocket of his bib overhauls and
pulls out a pint a moonshine likker. He pour a couple of draps into de snakes mout.

Well, dat snake's eyeballs roll back in hits haid and hits body go limp.
Wit dat Boudreaux toss's dat snake into de bayou. den he goes back to fishin.

A while later Boudreaux dun feel sumpin tappin on his barefoot toe. He slowly look down and dare dat water mocassin was wit two frogs in his mout.

one of us
posted Hide Post
ole Boudreaux sound like he got new fishing buddy
[Razz] [Smile] [Big Grin]

[ 06-25-2003, 03:11: Message edited by: redsplatter ]

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
This is the power of moneshine

-

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
308, Moonshine HELL!
Thats what happens when the 6'3" - 240# old man comes home early from work. He`s going to have to shed those black briefs though if he thinks he can hide in a snow bank.

That rail looks familiar [Confused]

Damn, she said the camera was to film the fun & games. [Eek!] [Eek!]

Nope, don`t know the guy...............just speculating....Damnnnnnnn

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
It's me.
Snow bathing at a friends cabin.
Heavy drinking was involved. It was just before chrismas hollyday if I remember right.
I was 18 when the picture was taken. A girl in my class took the picture. I think we also got it in video. Nice memory. I remeber that we started drinking at 4 o'clock.

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
Johan, while I was stationed in the Army in Alaska, I learned a new sport called lawn diving. You take a two story barracks, fill it with enibriated soldiers, add lots of snow outside, and an open 2nd floor window. Lawn diving, with extra points for style!! I lived thru it, I think.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid we used to jump from the barn windows. Their are higher than normal .2 floor. Usually there was lot of snow. We where fully dressed. Kinda fun.

Johan