THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Proof That The World Is Nuts!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proof That The World Is Nuts!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

(Like THAT makes sense!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different in reverse?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

(Much worse than "going blind!")
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time.

Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.
No golf clubs....I hear a 3 iron works well.

The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

(Makes one shudder at the thought!)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises.

(Is this a great country or what?)

(Well, not as great as Guam!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

(Who volunteers for these tests?)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

(From drinking little bottles of ???)

(Did our government pay for this research??)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Ah, geez.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some people like that.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Starfish don't have brains.

(I know some people like that, too.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And, the best for last?

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)

Thank you all for reading this.

If you need to reach me in the future, I will be in Guam!!

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Filled out a Yukon Travel survey yesterday. Under the usual gender question it included LGBT and Other. Confused

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
It's to bad we can't go back to Male/Female.
All these new forms asking who we are must be costing the taxpayers (I don't know) way too much.

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Enlightening...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14440 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Even on the new 4473 forms, they have a question if Hispanic or nonhispanic + then in the next question asking for the race. When I had my FFL years ago I received a box of 4473 forms from the ATF. On the top of the forms was a letter headed by the "Dept. Of Paperwork Reduction" that stated, if you did not receive these forms, please send us in triplicate the notice that you have not received these forms. C'mon, you can't make this stuff up. I'm still floored by the stupidity of beaurocracy in Government.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo How'd I miss this one!!??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't be concerned; hell ven uncle sugar missed it... maybe.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When my (much younger) partner and I applied to a new law firm, a large, national very progressive firm, I had to ask her what some of the terms meant. She said if I didn't know what it was, I wasn't. Good advice.

Posts: 10132 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always figured men obsessed with virgins were just scared of comparison...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9854 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kinda reminds me of the Mexican that got married + on his wedding night told Maria that she was blessed because he was going to give her something that only he had. The next day he comes from work + Maria tells him, I thought you were the only guy with one but I saw Jorge hanging out his laundry next door + he was naked + he had one too. Thinking quick he says well I had 2 so I gave one to Jorge. She buys it as she was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. When he gets home the next night, Maria is in tears + says "Why did you have to give him the good one?'