THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Worlds Worst (or best) Safety Instructor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worlds Worst (or best) Safety Instructor
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is just unreal. I hope this guy was shitcanned and thrown in jail.
http://www.break.com/index/copshootsleg.html

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hokkaido:
This is just unreal. I hope this guy was shitcanned and thrown in jail.

HA! Not even close!

DEA Agent Who Shot Self In Foot Sues U.S.
Seeks damages for distribution of humiliating gun accident video
APRIL 11--A Drug Enforcement Administration agent who stars in a popular online video that shows him shooting himself in the foot during a weapons demonstration for Florida children is suing over the tape's release, claiming that his career has been crippled and he's become a laughingstock due to the embarrassing clip's distribution. Lee Paige, 45, blames the video's release on DEA officials in an April 7 federal lawsuit filed against the U.S. government. A copy of the pro se complaint by Paige, a DEA agent since 1990, can be found below. According to the lawsuit, Paige was making a "drug education presentation" in April 2004 to a Florida youth group when his firearm (a Glock .40) accidentally discharged. The shooting occurred moments after Paige told the children that he was the only person in the room professional enough to carry the weapon. The accident was filmed by an audience member, and the tape, Paige claims, was turned over to the DEA. The drug agency subsequently "improperly, illegally, willfully and/or intentionally" allowed the tape to be disseminated. As a result, Paige--pictured above in a still from the video--has been the "target of jokes, derision, ridicule, and disparaging comments" directed at him in restaurants, grocery stores, and airports. Paige, who writes that he was "once regarded as one of the best undercover agents, if not the best, in the DEA," points to the clip's recent airing on popular television shows and via the Internet as the reason he can no longer work undercover. He also notes that he is no longer "permitted or able to give educational motivational speeches and presentations." (5 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

Don

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
If the shoe fits, wear it!

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seems to me there have been numerous ADs with Glocks when being holstered. Idiots keep forgeting to take their finger off the trigger when holstering the gun and KABOOM.
Personally, you couldn't run fast enough to give me a Glock, but that's just my personal opinion. Anyway, i think they're ugly as hell and life's too short to mess with an ugly gun.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"If the shoe fits"?.....might be hard with all the swelling and extra ventilation in the area! Big Grin

Posts: 1669 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talk about your frivilous law suits! First off, I for one could never recognize this guy from the fuzzy video, but anybody with a FL St. yearbook can now!

As for his restrictions... that is a result of his stupidity not the video evidence of it!
killpc

An old man sleeps with his conscience, a young man sleeps with his dreams.

Posts: 777 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
What a dumbass.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1265 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
THis is a prime example of afirmative action at work.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1265 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote