Find
Notify
Tools

Caught Lookin'
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of teflon
posted
While my wife and I were shopping at a mall kiosk, a shapely young woman in a short, form-fitting dress strolled by. My eyes followed her.
Without looking up from the item she was examining, my wife asked, "Was it worth the trouble you're in?"

The mania for giving the Government power to meddle with the private affairs of cities or citizens is likely to cause endless trouble, through the rivaly of schools and creeds that are anxious to obtain official recognition, and there is great danger that our people will lose our independence of thought and action which is the cause of much of our greatness, and sink into the helplessness of the Frenchman or German who expects his government to feed him when hungry, clothe him when naked, to prescribe when his child may be born and when he may die, and, in fine, to regulate every act of humanity from the cradle to the tomb, including the manner in which he may seek future admission to paradise.
Mark Twain

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ " "Victory or Death!"

Posts: 723 | Location: chillin' in the Mountain State | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Bah, women and their insecurities.

Just because you enjoy a little opportunistic window shopping doesn't mean you're sampling the merchandise.

That's one of the first things I explained to my wife - that males of all species just have a deeply genetically engrained impulse to have an eye for the opposite sex, it's a time-tested genetic survival mechanism for all species.

In short - we can't help but look, courtesy of Mother Nature.

I'm neither bashful about it, nor ashamed of it... however, I do draw the line at just a casual appreciation from afar.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Or....

Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't read the menu....

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Teflon,

That shapely young woman in one of her many, short form-fitted dresses is my wife.

I don't mind everyone else looking, either.

I realized out early that the more time I spend oogling her keeps me out of your predicament.

Wink

That Male 49th Wide-Angle gene gets me in the Dog House with that Female 49th Radar gene occaisionally as well.

Eeker

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
My answer whenever Wifezilla catches me looking at the young things going by is "Why can't more women dress to make themselves look classy, like you?"

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by teflon:
While my wife and I were shopping at a mall kiosk, a shapely young woman in a short, form-fitting dress strolled by. My eyes followed her.
Without looking up from the item she was examining, my wife asked, "Was it worth the trouble you're in?"

You can't go window shopping if you don't look in the window. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife picks them out for me!!! Once in vegas she showed me a girl who was doing a mistaken panty flash.

the chef

Administrator
posted Hide Post
You can get your appetite outside, as long as you eat at home!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The best is when you catch them saying... "Are there any girls I should know about?" in which you reply... "Nooooo... none that you should know about" clap

I am back from a long Hiatus... or whatever.
Take care.
smallfry

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
I've explained to my darlin wife that if a young lady like the one you've described walks by and I don't look, it's time for her to take the compact out of the purse and hold it under my nose to see if I can still fog the mirror. I just may have passed.

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
My answer whenever Wifezilla catches me looking at the young things going by is "Why can't more women dress to make themselves look classy, like you?"

animal animal animal animal animal animal

I am writing that one down!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fjold

I love it & will remember that for a special ocassion.

The farmers almanac sez: There is a difference in window shopping & shoplifting.

regards Mike

Whiskey for my men & beer for my horses

Posts: 308 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 12 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of keithv35
posted Hide Post
animal rotflmo

That is a classic response....I'm going to use that one!

Posts: 350 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Just because you own the Mona Lisa it doesn't mean you don't look at the other pictures.

By the way, my 45 doesnt get jelous when I take the 22 to the range.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:

That shapely young woman in one of her many, short form-fitted dresses is my wife.

You married my ex... poor fella, you'll learn... you'll learn.

(see avatar)

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote