THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    For you Norskies- precision on ice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For you Norskies- precision on ice
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
never loaded. Is this the "IS" model Bentley?

Fun car if you have the bucks!

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich; it is the Norwegian Royal Guard performing on ice, simply amazing precision. I left click the link and it starts playing immeadiately.

One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
Outstanding.

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would have been a great performance on concrete, but on ICE. Holy Crap they are GOOD tu2

Cheers, John

Give me COFFEE and nobody gets hurt

Posts: 1608 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!! Amazing precision

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1231 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep I had to watch it a couple of times, these guys are good!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Impressive

"thats the fact jack"

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks;for whatever nation I still feel the old chill of the Manual Of Arms.

Posts: 4385 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
<Andrew cempa>
posted
Noticed the rifles were.... wait for it.... M1 Garands!

A very well done display of control and practice.

Do the Norwegians fight as well as they demonstrate?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Do the Norwegians fight as well as they demonstrate?[/QUOTE]

I suggest you check on WW2 history.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Amazing what you can do with an M1 Garand and the brass they generate. They used berdan primers so I could not reload some of the most beautiful brass that I've popped the cap on.

Posts: 41 | Location: CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA USA | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've never seen anything like that. I assume they are not green recuits?

Anyway, in my four years in the USAF, '59-'63 I only marched in basic training and then in a couple of sad looking parades over the next nine months of electronic tech training. We never did anything fancier than plain formations and couldn't keep 75 guys in step after the first one. I CAN appreciate those who do it well tho.

Posts: 1615 | Location: South Western North Carolina | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote