THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    From Linda - A New Drink for Men......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Linda - A New Drink for Men......
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted
A woman and her husband are out having a few drinks. While they're sitting there having a good time together, she starts talking about this really great new drink. The more she talks about it, the more excited she gets, and starts trying to talk her husband into having one.

After a while he gives in and lets her order the drink for him. The bartender brings the drink and puts the following items on the bar:

A salt shaker, a shot of Baileys, and a shot of lime juice.

The husband looks at the items quizzically and the woman explains. "First you put a bit of the salt on your tongue, next you drink the shot of Baileys and hold it in your mouth, and finally you drink the lime juice."

So, the husband, trying to go along and please her, goes for it. He puts the salt on his tongue... salty but OK. He drinks the shot of
Baileys... smooth, rich, cool, very pleasant. He thinks... this is OK. Finally he picks up the lime juice and drinks it. In one second the sharp lime taste hits.. At two seconds the Baileys curdles. At three seconds the salty, curdled taste & mucous-like consistency hits. At four seconds it feels as if he has a mouth full of nasty snot.

This triggers his gag reflex, but being manly, and not wanting to disappoint his wife, he swallows the now foul tasting drink. When he finally chokes it down he turns to his wife, and says, "Jesus, what do you call that drink?"

She smiles widely at him and says "Blow Job Revenge."

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am NOT going to show this to my wife. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir, have you no shame?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
I do, but Linda doesn't. moon

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
I'll bet this "joke" sees more laughs from the Ladies...

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote