Tools

Thanks!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
marley7x57 and xgrunt

Appreciate the weekly links. lol

Posts: 4862 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 1074 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ole Miss Guy:
Me too!

That is all we need here!

Another member of the #METOO crowd! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67410 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GroundsKpr
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is all we need here!Another member of the #METOO crowd!

That's funny

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thats true. I have found that recently I have given thought about some sexual leasions after my divorce thatv were consentual at the time might now be construded as the rapes of the century by these days media standards. Don't get me wrong. Rape is rape + it is not a crime of passion, it is a crime of violence.That being said, there are too many men being convicted of a crime that all they were doing was meeting a lady + did what we all want to do.; THAT IS NOT A CRIME! But it closly follows all the other insanity in Washington.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Thats true. I have found that recently I have given thought about some sexual leasions after my divorce thatv were consentual at the time might now be construded as the rapes of the century by these days media standards. Don't get me wrong. Rape is rape + it is not a crime of passion, it is a crime of violence.That being said, there are too many men being convicted of a crime that all they were doing was meeting a lady + did what we all want to do.; THAT IS NOT A CRIME! But it closly follows all the other insanity in Washington.

More of that "High Level Philosophy" from the resident critic.

And, by the way, the word is "liaison".

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always look forward to something to laugh at, Kinda takes a small bite outa today's world.
Thanks,

Posts: 143 | Location: mid-michigan | Registered: 04 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Totally uncalled for ed but that has been your forte in the past that can only be decribed as either intelligence or penis envy. I'm aware of mispelling of liason (yours as well as mine) but sometimes we get in a hurry in the typing mode so you are forgiven. Really though,aside from Saeed that loves to witness atlercations just because, I don't think anyone here is interested in your comments or diatribes of venom for no reason than you are just another online predator with a different motive dealining with someone you don't know.So on that note ed; I recommend that you do the phsyically imposible act of self impregnation. Oh + a happy new year to you too! Try to spend this one better.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hee Hee. Can't not look can you?

P.S. Webster says "Liaison" is the correct spelling. (Look it up a$$hole) I know the Norman Conquest dictionary is accepted over the Webster in your little BS world but the rest of the folks on AR should not be further baffled by your superior Bovine excrement secretions.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote