THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Russian Army Holiday Application Form
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian Army Holiday Application Form
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good job! And what is interesting - ultimately it made on the money of American taxpayers.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you two make quite a twosome...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But I am an amateur

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I flush twice every morning because it is a long way to the Kremlin but asswipe washer vasper still floats in AR forums! )))

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Confused Damn, Ukraine and Russia don't need any armies when they have just the two of you. You two could start your own nuclear war! rotflmo I've been to Ukraine and they have some awfully tough dudes! Never been to Moscow yet. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I've been to Ukraine and they have some awfully tough dudes! Big Grin

It has no relation to Ukraine