Find
Notify
Tools

New Girlfriend
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted
After dropping his new girlfriend home the other night after their first date, she told him that he would have to wait 3 months before she would have sex with him.

He told her that he totally understood and respected her decision and that he would phone her again nearer that time.

Posts: 264 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a very mature decision from both parties. (I wonder how long it took her to change her mind.)

In this day and age, no one would want to be guilty of sexual harassment. Which makes me wonder how men and women are ever going to get together going forward. At some point someone has to make the first move.

Posts: 13807 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
he would phone her again nearer that time.

!!!!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
That sounds like a very mature decision from both parties. (I wonder how long it took her to change her mind.)

In this day and age, no one would want to be guilty of sexual harassment. Which makes me wonder how men and women are ever going to get together going forward. At some point someone has to make the first move.

I have a novel idea! They could wait until they are married.......

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The chances of that happening are almost zero, and those that said they didn't, mostly did.

Posts: 13807 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

Crazy world out there now, gotta get a legal release first. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I had a friend years ago that when going out on a date before going to the restaurant he would pull up to the drug store. When she asked him what he was doing he would tell her,"I'm getting some rubbers so we can have sex after dinner." If she was still in the car when he came back all was well;if not,he was saved the price of a dinner.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I had a friend years ago that when going out on a date before going to the restaurant he would pull up to the drug store. When she asked him what he was doing he would tell her,"I'm getting some rubbers so we can have sex after dinner." If she was still in the car when he came back all was well;if not,he was saved the price of a dinner.
Eeker shocker rotflmo