Find
Notify
Tools

Golf and the Hit Man
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted
Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag calls out to them.
“Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn’t turn upâ€.
“Sure,†they said, “you’re welcomeâ€.
So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer. Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, “What do you do for a living?â€
“I’m a hit man,†was the reply.
“You’re joking!†was the response.
“No, I’m not!†he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful Sako TRG Snipers rifle with a large Nightforce telescopic sight fitted to it. “Here are my toolsâ€.
“That is a beautiful telescopic sight,†said the other friend, “Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here.†So he picks up the rifle and looks through the sight in the direction of his house.
“Yes I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic. I can see my wife in the bedroom. Ha Ha, I can see she is naked!! Wait a minute that’s my neighbour in there with her………. He’s naked too!!! The Bitchâ€
He turned to the hit man, “How much do you charge for a hit?â€
“I’ll do a flat rate, for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the triggerâ€.
“Can you do it for me now?â€
“Sure, what do you want?â€
“First, shoot my wife, she’s always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth.†“Then the neighbour, he’s a friend of mine, so just shoot his dick off to teach him a lessonâ€.
The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes.
“Are you going to do it or not?†said the friend impatiently.
“Just be patient,†said the hit man calmly, “I think I can save you a grand here……..â€.

Posts: 240 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
roflmao

Matt
NRA Life Member
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill

Posts: 47 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With Quote