Tools

You are my tasty
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I going to get my leopard suit on tonight and... well.... you know.
Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
Very lucky it didn't clamp down

Posts: 19441 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Now that is a high fat diet!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, I got bit on the tit, by a horse once. Big Grin Even with a heavy winter coat, not funny.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
Hey, I got bit on the tit, by a horse once. Big Grin Even with a heavy winter coat, not funny.

Grizz

Horse bites can be very nasty they are not all that wonderful and friendly when the decide to take a bite for sure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a bay that tried to give 1 of our friends a free mammogram.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I had a neighbor that had 2 Bengal tigers in a run behind his house. Kept them well fed on chickens from a local poultry farm. But he had a path where they could leave the compound + sleep with him in his bed. Not me!I can only assume that the girls he brought over for sex must have been ,how shall
i say this? Different.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:

Grizz

Horse bites can be very nasty they are not all that wonderful and friendly when the decide to take a bite for sure.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
When I was a young teenager on the farm I saw my Dad get bit on the backside by a horse as he went to get into the saddle. He turned and faced the horse and knocked it right off its feet with one punch to the nose. That horse never bit anyone again.

Pete

Posts: 236 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:

Grizz

The mt biker doesn't know a thing about horse's the horse's ears back, his arm held like that nothing but trouble.

I bet that was a very nasty bite. We had work and riding horse's on the farm on learned at a early age to watch them closely.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My grandfather used a length of very heavy chain on his grey horse named Bird. I was about six years old and Bird had thrown my older brother as soon as he got in the saddle. My grandfather got hold of Bird, picked-up about three foot of heavy chain and started pounding the saddle unmercifully. Eventually Bird just stood there quivering like he was having a heart attack and was about to collapse.

After everything quieted down, and Bird's eyes quit bugging-out, my grandfather loaded my brother back in the saddle. Bird instantly became the kindest, most gentle horse on the farm.

Posts: 13812 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote