Ideal crime
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Germans, sorry Smiler

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vashper, are you snowed-in somewhere and can't get out?

You know if you ever want to immigrate to the U.S. we'll all vouch for you being of strong mind, and excellent character. Based on this photo don't bother asking Germany, although I think the Israelis would take you in a heartbeat.

Posts: 13873 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sadly, Netanhitler has more blood on his hands than her.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

With all due respect, I would suggest that statement belongs in the Political Forum, not as a proper response here.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I beg your pardon. indeed, some jokes may be offensive, and I usually try not to publish anything political. But then worked feature of our humor, we target of jokes can be and Hitler, although he is the author of the death of at least 20 million, and so on. For example:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Vashper, are you snowed-in somewhere and can't get out?

You know if you ever want to immigrate to the U.S. we'll all vouch for you .

Oh, thank you. Perhaps I will need it Smiler. And I not snow swerved. Winter this year emigrated to the United States.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I beg your pardon. indeed, some jokes may be offensive, and I usually try not to publish anything political. But then worked feature of our humor, we target of jokes can be and Hitler, although he is the author of the death of at least 20 million, and so on. For example:

Might have been more accurate if you made the old girl look like your Uncle Joe. Big Grin Way bigger murderer than Adolf. Any of your ancestors do the Siberian holiday thing or just disappear? Then there is the small matter of the 30 million Ukrainians, no wonder they want to shed all things Russian. Besides, as I recall, she came from East Germany, which puts her on your side of the fence.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You see, if the Russians under the leadership of Stalin not defeated fascism, no Netanyahu would have existed today. Well, maybe the Jews would remain in America.
No, my ancestors not suffered from Stalin. One brother of my mother was discharged from the army during the investigation of the military conspiracy, but then was accepted back. Other relatives also not affected - they were mostly villagers, were patriots and not involved in politics. There were more losses during the war. Unfortunately, the Germans were good soldiers, and the German industry was much stronger than ours. Three brothers of my mother died - one of Stalingrad, and the other in Koenigsberg, the third I don't remember where.