THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Hydrogen Atom (Updated)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hydrogen Atom (Updated)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Hydrogen Atom

A hydrogen atom walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender says, “You look like you lost your best friend.”

The hydrogen atom replied, “I lost my electron.”

The bartender asked, “Are you sure?”

The hydrogen atom responded thoughtfully, “Yeah, I’m positive.”

The bartender then leaned over and said to the bouncer, "Keep an ion him."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
killpc

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
A seal walks into a club.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If it had it's electron, it would be Helium . Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:

And got smashed....

DRSS

Posts: 1940 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:

A seal walks into a bar.

The bartender asks, "What can I get you"

The seal replies, "Canadian Club"

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12608 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
If it had it's electron, it would be Helium . Big Grin

Grizz

No, it wouldn't. If it had its electron, it would be a hydrogen atom with neutral charge. To be a helium atom, it would need another proton and 2 neutrons in the nucleus. In order to have a neutral charge it would also need a second electron.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote