New
Find
Notify
Tools

ground zero
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am truly perplexed that so many people are against a mosque being built at Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.
That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs "The Turban Cowboy", which would be gay, and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot" .
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant called "Iraq o' Ribs" .
Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret" with sexy mannequins with short burkas in the window modeling the goods.
Next door to the lingerie shop, a liquor store called "Morehammered" .
All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
yuck clap rotflmo tu2

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
......Tis known from here to Menander,that sauce for the gosling be not sauce for the gander.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 stir Good One!! What Goes Around-Comes Around.

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too damned ironic for me.

NRA Patron Member

Posts: 404 | Location: Troy Michigan | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With Quote