THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Old biker and the city dude
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old biker and the city dude
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted
A duded-up city rider walks into a seedy tavern in Sturgis, SD. He sits at the bar and notices a grizzly old biker with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the newby rider bravely asks the old biker, 'If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'

The old veteran of a thousand rides slowly turns his head toward the young pup and says, 'Nah, you go ahead.' Eagerly, the guy wearing the shiny new leather fashions reaches over and slides the bowl into his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom of the bowl and notices a dead mouse in the chilli.

The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfed up the chili back into the bowl.

The old biker quietly says, 'Yep, that's as far as I got, too.'

Posts: 3917 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of RustyNut
posted Hide Post
That's great. jumping

Posts: 24 | Location: MN | Registered: 25 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hee hee hee

animal

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oopswasthatyourdog?
posted Hide Post
great! lol

I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.
- John Diefenbaker (From the Canadian Bill of Rights, July 1, 1960.)

Posts: 104 | Location: St-Athanase, Quebec, Canada | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With Quote