New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where's Vashper?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
You can't tell me that the Russian humor well has run dry?!

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

Posts: 937 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering the same. I find the things he posts to be very entertaining.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
KGB got him...
They picked Edmond up the next afternoon.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was sent to the Russian front.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Where, in Ukraine? Big Grin Maybe he and Edmond killed each other. rotflmo I'm sure he's on holiday for a month. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Note that he and Edmond are absent at the same time. Is this a coincidence? I think not. They are the same person...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One is back and it ain't Vashper

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

Posts: 937 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
perhaps Siberia

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1511 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wrong one...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Note that he and Edmond are absent at the same time. Is this a coincidence? I think not. They are the same person...

Sacrebleu! I am unmasked!

and I am a few others on the PF: BoarKiller, Leopardtrack, too many to list, in short the most obnoxious and nepharious characters there.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo I'm telling you, Vashper is in Siberia for holiday! (or longer) Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
What a politburo! Gov. gives free vacation to comrade! Da,you bet!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Vashper's hiding in Kensco's attic waiting for the big party.

Posts: 1086 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe, just maybe, the KGB found out that he was posting in the Humor Forum on AR and he's disappeared for good. Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I chatted with Vashper. He as been banned from AR

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you say why?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was banned for "Kremlin propaganda" on an American forum during one of his exchanges with Edmund from what I can tell.

Vashper is a true gentleman. When I go through Moscow if he is in town he makes the effort to meet with me. He's taken me to his dacha, taken me bird hunting and even took me to the Moscow Sporting Club to shoot skeet under the tutelage of their Master Class Shotgun instructor. He has also shown me around some of the local, historical religious sites and helped me track down and visit a Russian painter to find one of his works my wife likes. He even rooted around a found a good deal on Chrome Diopside when I was getting the foreigner run around. He refused to be reimbursed. Typically I leave with a bottle of Ukrainian desert wine as he has family there and visits quite often. He raises Russian Spaniels and I guess his dogs do well in competition. He also introduced me to an impressive gun store near Red Square and near the Metropol Hotel where I typically stay.

If I just disappear I guess you'll know what happened to me as well.

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
Can we have him reinstated just for the humor forum?

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BULLSHIT!

The only true part is that it was during an exchange. He posted antisemitic material. I saw the posts disappearing and he reposted them half a dozen times.
Search this direction and you will have your answer.

quote:
Originally posted by ELeeton:
He was banned for "Kremlin propaganda" on an American forum during one of his exchanges with Edmund from what I can tell.

Vashper is a true gentleman. When I go through Moscow if he is in town he makes the effort to meet with me. He's taken me to his dacha, taken me bird hunting and even took me to the Moscow Sporting Club to shoot skeet under the tutelage of their Master Class Shotgun instructor. He has also shown me around some of the local, historical religious sites and helped me track down and visit a Russian painter to find one of his works my wife likes. He even rooted around a found a good deal on Chrome Diopside when I was getting the foreigner run around. He refused to be reimbursed. Typically I leave with a bottle of Ukrainian desert wine as he has family there and visits quite often. He raises Russian Spaniels and I guess his dogs do well in competition. He also introduced me to an impressive gun store near Red Square and near the Metropol Hotel where I typically stay.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
BULLSHIT!

The only true part is that it was during an exchange. He posted antisemitic material. I saw the posts disappearing and he reposted them half a dozen times.

quote:

Sounds more like something YOU would do, Eddy.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
BULLSHIT!

Did you ban him yourself? Did you speak to him? Did you speak to the person who banned him? If not, then as usual you are spouting your unfounded opinion as fact... which it is not. I didn't realize that the political forum had an anti anti-semitic restriction.

I'm through with this thread as it has become something which belongs elsewhere. Most of the respondents kept it within the bounds, most kept it civil and courteous.

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
BULLSHIT!

Did you ban him yourself? Did you speak to him? Did you speak to the person who banned him? If not, then as usual you are spouting your unfounded opinion as fact... which it is not. I didn't realize that the political forum had an anti anti-semitic restriction.

I'm through with this thread as it has become something which belongs elsewhere. Most of the respondents kept it within the bounds, most kept it civil and courteous.

Bozo..

I was in a heated exchange with him and he was posting at the same time in another thread some stuff from an antisemitic site, the stuff got deleted 6 times and he reposted 6 times.
Suddenly he stopped answering to me and then he never posted anymore.No need to be Einstein to guess the reason he has been banned.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if we could negotiate a swap with Saeed...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

NRA life member
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1511 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I wonder if we could negotiate a swap with Saeed...

stir tu2

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If it would help make the deal, I'd be willing to throw Shootaway in...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's a whole roster of bubbling Iguana Shit posting in the PF which, collectively, wouldn't be worthy of one Vashper.

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
agreed...

one of us
posted Hide Post
FREE VASHPER! FREE VASHPER! FREE VASHPER!

Can we vote to reinstate Vashper and expel Saeed until Saeed comes around to our way of thinking?

Personally I thought Vashper was probably in Rio participating in the Olympic sport of murdering the English language

I always looked forward to his posts here. Let's hope his time in the penalty box is brief.

Quick Karl gets to stay and Vashper has to leave?!?!?! That doesn't even make any sense at all.

Maybe we can make a prisoner exchange. I think we can trap Quick fairly easily. The question is, would Saeed take him in exchange for Vashper? I would be willing to contribute to Quick's airfare to the UAE.

Posts: 13877 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Personally I thought Vashper was probably in Rio participating in the Olympic sport of murdering the English language

Ok....... So that's really funny!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I need a dose of Vashper. What will it take to get him back?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
I need a dose of Vashper. What will it take to get him back?

For the right amount of dough, Putin will send him to you freight collect.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe we can make a prisoner exchange. I think we can trap Quick fairly easily. The question is, would Saeed take him in exchange for Vashper? I would be willing to contribute to Quick's airfare to the UAE.

Trapping ole Karl would prolly go same as trapping a Bull Bison in a cardboard box. Video please. A better trade would be Straightshooter, Schrodinger's Cat, and Edmond collectively, for a cinder block or a bag of briquettes or a used anvil or ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think we can trap Quick fairly easily. The question is, would Saeed take him in exchange for Vashper? I would be willing to contribute to Quick's airfare to the UAE.

Anytime you want to try, big boy <--(another Texan with a big shiny belt-buckle).

Bring it.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOPPELGANGSTER:
A better trade would be Straightshooter, Schrodinger's Cat, and Edmond collectively, for a cinder block or a bag of briquettes or a used anvil or ...

A 10-lb sack of...

...fertilizer.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Where ever Vashper has gone, I wish Edmond would follow him. And, since Edmond is on my ignore, I won't see his (80,000th) rude reply to this post.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal,that reminds me of the story about Churchill sitting in the house of commons while some character was just blazing away at Winston's polocies,conduct,etc, ad nauseum while he set there nonplussed.Finally the guy setting next to him asked Churchill if he was'nt bothered by being spoken about in those rash terms to which Churchill replied,"I would be if I valued his opinion."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whay Yat?!

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
That's right, Eddio is just a fly on the wall, insignificant insect, buzzing around everybody just to be annoying

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago I met a fellow who was in an argument with another guy + the 1st guy calls him a fly by way of insult. The 2nd guy is confused,why do you call me a fly? Answer,Because you eat shit + bother people.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Free Vashper stir

NRA life member
NRA Golden Eagles member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nearly everyone on this website has posted anti-something comments; including anti-Muslim posts. Writing something anti-Semitic shouldn't carry any more weight. Why does the Jewish religion hold some special place? For that matter why does any religion?

Vashper is a valuable contributor, not just to the Humor forum, although he is the World #1 in that category.

Someone once said, "Be merciful to others and you will receive mercy. Forgive others and Allah will forgive you."

Time to forgive Vashper.

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nearly everyone on this website has posted anti-something comments; including anti-Muslim posts. Writing something anti-Semitic shouldn't carry any more weight. Why does the Jewish religion hold some special place? For that matter why does any religion?

Vashper is a valuable contributor, not just to the Humor forum, although he is the World #1 in that category.

Someone once said, "Be merciful to others and you will receive mercy. Forgive others and Allah will forgive you."

Time to forgive Vashper.

100% Agree!!Good Post.

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I think Hannah Arendt was Jewish, and I'm with her when it comes to scribes and Pharisees:

https://cenlib.tau.ac.il/sites...rgiveness_arendt.pdf

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In regards to Hannah's article + other thoughts. If Jesus were not the Messia then he was most certainly the 1st successful psycotherapist.He taught mental survival in the most adverse conditions + knowing that forgiveness empowers the forgiver;done correctly! I read a treatise several years ago by a fellow who was a holocaust survivor who used that mind set to get him back to a normal life while others went mad. O.K.since this is the humor forum here ,Vashper's translations damn near drive me mad.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe Vashper just doesn't love us anymore. Maybe he put all of us on IGNORE.

He and Quick Karl disappeared at the same time. Hmmmm. I wonder. They did look a lot alike, except Vashper was prettier, and made more sense.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After being banned I think he realized that there is still a reason for living... even without AR.

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

one of us
posted Hide Post
...and that reason...would...be...???

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Family, friends, other hunting/gun forums, hunting with his Spaniels, photography... you name it.

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE