Picture of Von Gruff
posted

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2688 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
howdeduthat?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My ex had a friend who was a scammer as well.He worked it on me + I WAS watching.Get on stage,he puts a dry bull scrotum (on line) around your neck,You have to bend over so it looks like the cod is swaying is your own.He asks for a bill out your wallet...you write your name or message on it;he then puts this folded bill into a tiny snap change purse,the another,then another,et al. Then drops the large purse into the scrotum Then askes where the bill is.Bear in mind that I am looking for a scam + cannot see one although I know it's happening. Happy ending.....I get to open the "purse" to discover nothing inside. However a gent in the back of the theatre has my bill. I have watched Michael several times since on other 'marks' + even knowing the routine I still cannot see his play.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote