New
Find
Notify
Tools

No way
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A Madame is managing a whorehouse when she sees a new john come in. She sends over her newest girl. The Madame sees her sit on his lap and flirt a bit. Then he whispers something in her ear. She looks horrified and yells, "Oh God no!" and runs away. The Madame thinks, O.K., this guy is a little kinky. So she sends over one of her more experienced gals. She sits on his lap, he whispers in her ear, and she shouts "Are you kidding me!" and storms off. At this point, the Madame thinks alright, this guy is a freak. She sends in her skankiest gale. She sits on his lap, he whispers in his ear, and she stands up and slaps him in the face and hurries away. The Madame can't stand it anymore. She goes up to the john and demands, "What have you been whispering in my girls' ears?!" He replies sheepishly, "Sorry, eh? I just wanted to know if I could pay in Canadian dollars."

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's why you guys won't be seeing a lot of us this winter. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And this is the result of anti-Russian sanctions, among other things. "Quite furious Black Abdullah - neither strangers nor his men no regrets" Big Grin

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote