Tools

Why ???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have you ever wondered why it's OK to make jokes about Catholics,

the Pope, Jews, Christians, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the

Chinese, the French (including French Canadians) etc, but its

insensitive to make jokes about Muslims?

We need to level the playing field for the sake of political correctness.....

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

6FD156E40FEC405E9ECA410DE7C2C19F@userPC

1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor,

You may be a Muslim.

2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher,

but you can't afford shoes, You may be a Muslim.

3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon

to be unclean, You may be a Muslim.

5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide,

you may be a Muslim

6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,

You may be a Muslim.

7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives

in your clothing, You may be a Muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses

other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should

own at least four, You may be a Muslim.

10. If you find this offensive and don't forward it, You may be a Muslim.

EF11FB362FF14420A15E0F0F73FD82A6@userPC

Posts: 542 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancingThat's true,everybody else gets their turn in the box.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is innate to the human race that all humor must have a grain of truth.

You did miss one:

If your sister is raped, the men in the family must stone her to death to reclaim the family's honor.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Not to mention as in this current case that if she is a Christian + lies with her husband a muslim,that makes her an adulteress + gifted to stoning.What kind of sick shit is this? I understand that there are cultural differences all over the world,but this mindset is unacceptable. Pity that our president + congress are a bunch of pussies + will not take this worldwide trauma into hand + address it + try to fix it.The Brits had no problem with "John Company" (The British East India Company).I will admit that they were there to rape the country but they also left India in a better place after they left in 47. Look at India now. A large part of it's current success is not due to Ghandi but to Britain's civilization of a lost part of empire.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjr:
Have you ever wondered why c, but its

insensitive to make jokes about Muslims?

Maybe it's because this site belongs Saeed? Smiler And not very nice when guests are telling jokes about the home owner Smiler

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The sad part is we all find the behavior of those fringe idiots repulsive.

And we are Muslims too! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68796 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the jokes are funny. But then I also like jokes about hillbillies, rednecks, blondes and anyone else as long as it's funny. I, of course, would never listen to nor tell a joke about a black person. I'm much too sensitive for that.
A friend of mine --muslim-- told me there are as many sects of the muslim religion as there are sects of the Christian religion. Ultra conservative to wild-eyed radicals.
When one reads about the antics of the Westboro Church, and the bombings of abortion clinics and such, I'd have to say that muslims don't have the nut market cornered.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I don't see anything wrong about Black jokes, no different then Polacks jokes, Norski jokes etc.
I think, the moment you excludes some because of some sensitivity issues, you're retarted
Jokes are jokes and that's it
If you don't like jokes, get off this forum.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
If these idiots were only truly on the fringe they would be to the common Muslim what the Westboro Baptist church is to the common Christian.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
I don't see anything wrong about Black jokes, no different then Polacks jokes, Norski jokes etc.
I think, the moment you excludes some because of some sensitivity issues, you're retarted
Jokes are jokes and that's it
If you don't like jokes, get off this forum.

My remark was tongue in cheek but obviously your sense of humour, like you ass and brain, got frozen over winter.
Last time I checked, Saeed was the one who decided who came and went on this forum. So, from my lips to your ears, GFY

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote