Find
Notify
Tools

fast talker
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Fast Talker

A man walked into the produce section of his local supermarket and asked to buy a half head of lettuce.

The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce.

The man was insistent that the boy ask his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to the manager, "Some butt-hole wants to buy a half head of lettuce."

As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier.

We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?"

"Texas, sir", the boy replied.

"Well, why did you leave Texas ?", the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but whores and football players down there."

"Really?", said the manager. "My wife is from Texas ."

"No shit?", replied the boy. "Who'd she play for?"

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can understand that kind of TEXAS mentality. Sounds like it's coming from the person occupying the WHITE HOUSE in Wash., D.C.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't worry though it's all going to be good with Hillary. The smartest woman in the world. I can't wait. I just hope that us peasants will be allowed to own one gun to hunt with before it's all over. Hell I hope there will be such a thing as hunting after her 8 year reign of terror.

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1229 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People think Zim is bad under uncle Bob wait for the USA under aunt Hillery. BOOM

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
And if she is elected, the one person who will be most responsible for Hillary's success is the jackass who currently occupies the Whitehouse (who in my opinion, is no Republican).

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The three things that scare me the most;

Osama
Obama and
Chelsea's momma

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote