THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    You just can't make this stuff up.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You just can't make this stuff up.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted
Pay close attention to the last paragraph. Some lessons are hard learned Big Grin

SEMPER FI

I love this!

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an honest police report to me.....

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NDEPENDENCE, Mo. (AP) — Police responding to a rare alligator sighting in suburban Kansas City took quick action to dispatch of the beast, shooting it in the head, as instructed, while it lurked menacingly in the weeds leading down to a pond.

It wasn’t until a second rifle shot bounced off the reptile’s head that the officers realized they had mortally wounded a concrete lawn ornament.

Posts: 817 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Well, I just heard the story was "embellished" so I guess you can make this stuff up. It's still funny as hell though.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote