THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    a little off-color superman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a little off-color superman
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
batman was driving around, in the batmobile, when he spotted a figure laying in an alley. He stopped, got out and hurried to the figure. When he got close he discovered the figure was Superman: his cloak was torn, his face was battered and bruised and he was moaning softly. Batman helped Superman to his feet and asked what happened, since superman was the strongest man on earth. Well, said superman, I was flying over the city, looking for criminals, when I spotted Wonder Woman sunbathing, nude, on top of a building; her arms and legs were spread wide open, so, I thought that this would be the perfect time for some high speed penetration.I exposed myself and made a high speed dive; then all hell broke loose-the Invisible Man was already there

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote