New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indian feathers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ever wonder what the feathers in an Indian's headdress stood for?
>
> A female reporter, interviewing an American Indian Chief, asked the significance of the varied number of feathers in Indian headdresses.
>
> "Feathers show number of sexual partners," the chief replied. Pointing to a nearby young brave, he continued, "Him? One woman, one feather. Him?", pointing to a second, older man, "Three women, three feathers."
>
> The reporter looked at the Chief's headdress. "But you have so many feathers!"
>
> The Chief proudly slapped his chest. "Me Chief. Sleep with all women. Big, small, fat, tall."
>
> Horrified, the female reporter said, "You ought to be hung!"
>
> The Chief said, "Damn right. Me hung big like buffalo, long like snake."
>
> The offended reporter said, "You don't have to be hostile!"
>
> The Chief replied, "Hoss-style, dog-style, wolf-style, any style!"
>
> The reporter cried, "Oh, dear!"
>
> "No deer," said the Chief. "Ass too high, run too fast."
>

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oldie but still makes me laugh.

Posts: 19610 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I remember it from when I was a teenager, but still funny. I thought maybe some of the younger crowd may have never seen it.

It was the only way I figured out why I was always called "Chief Many Feathers"!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kind of like good Scotch--ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
Hell thats The one Good thing About Getting old That i Can remember,That Is"There Are No Old Jokes,Just Ones That I Have Forgotten!!" beer

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote