THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Strange you should mention it
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strange you should mention it
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
A jewish father has a problem + goes to the rabbi + says.I have a real problem here,my son wants to become a Christian,what can I do?The rabbi says "Strange you should mention it.I too have a son who also came to me + said that he wanted to become a Christian. What could I do?Who could I turn to for advice?Then it came to me. I would ask God,so I prayed for 40 days + nights then the clouds opened up + this heavenly voice rings out,"Strange you should mention it,I too have a son."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And as the saying goes,this is one you can tell in church.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I think this joke was made for the response: OMG! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13654 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No,actually Mike,the joke was done just because it was funny + real The response is extra + none of my business..Glad you enjoyed it!