New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pizza sex?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Wow, just when you think that you have heard it all!! Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The market place for stupidity knows no bounds!

Jim

Posts: 1210 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Personally, I thought he was taking the piss, but then I live in Oz, where irony and piss-taking is a way of life.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's obvious to me, a true pizza lover, that they should come with temperature tabs. Just cheese is the best for a long term relationship, but if you want a fling, get mushrooms or black olives.

PS: Don't get jalapenos with your love choice. Don't ask how I know. Confused

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to liver?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
The mind bloody boggles, sheet, I thought apple pie was bad enough.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As the old Arab saying goes,"For children a woman,for pleasure a boy,but fot the ultimate in wordly delights... a melon."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jkingrph
posted Hide Post
Wonder if that was thick or thin crust!!

JJK

Posts: 299 | Location: E. Texas, NE Louisiana | Registered: 10 September 2006Reply With Quote