Find
Notify
Tools

bookstore
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Muslim Book Store
So, I was walking through the mall and I saw there was a "Muslim Book Store." I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim book store so I went in. As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, "Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on the U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims?" The clerk said, "Fuck off, get out, and stay out. "I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping beer

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On a more somber note; my watching of the Berlin book burnings by enthusiastic young men disturbed me far more than the later holocaust (they were bad enough)pictures. I have tried to analyze this but the best that I can come up with that as bad as the holocaust was, it only dealt with the destruction of people; the former was the destruction of knowledge by illiterate hoodlums. I could digress into Senor Landa + the subjugation of the Inca region but why bother, Destruction of culture + knowledge is just that.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
On a more somber note; my watching of the Berlin book burnings by enthusiastic young men disturbed me far more than the later holocaust (they were bad enough)pictures. I have tried to analyze this but the best that I can come up with that as bad as the holocaust was, it only dealt with the destruction of people; the former was the destruction of knowledge by illiterate hoodlums. I could digress into Senor Landa + the subjugation of the Inca region but why bother, Destruction of culture + knowledge is just that.

Hate to say it, but most Germans insulated themselves from intellectual activity. I've met a few, doesn't affect me, so not my problem.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1673 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Griz, it's not that so much because they are very intelligent people as a rule but they are also inbred in conformity to the system. Have you ever been to a German Concert? When they clap they clap in unison. A good case in point. We have many family friends + relatives still in Germany. About 4 years ago our friend Thurston came to spend his vacation here with us. At the time I had a 38 spl. setting on my workbench + he just froze up. He said if we were at home it would be my duty to report you to the authorities because you have a gun. No need to elaborate, you get the point.