THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: YOU KNOW YOU'RE WHITE TRASH WHEN..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: YOU KNOW YOU'RE WHITE TRASH WHEN..
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
You go to the strip mall and someone calls for "Bubbah" and 10 people look to see who is calling them.

Posts: 142 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
#57 There is a loaded shotgun next to your bed, incase there are noises from the chicken coop in the middle of the night.

#58 You have ever shot a chicken while naked in the middle of the night looking into the chicken coop, when the dog came from behind and wet nosed you.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That description in #58 is a little TOO detailed

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
#59 you have sex doggie style so both of you can watch nascar

Posts: 67 | Location: Lubbock Texas | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
#60 You voted for Kerry because he said he will give you something for nothing... and your a lazy useless unemployable slug anyway

Posts: 1975 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Kerry who?
# 61 or so....If you miss the backboard ,the ball will land in the creek.

# 62 or so...A Minner Trap is on your Mothers Day gift list.

# 63...A bagel is not a bread like ring. It is a small dog you hunt rabbits with.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Papershredder
posted Hide Post
#64 Your family just finished a lovely rabbit stew dinner, while watching your neighbours look for their missing cats.

Posts: 157 | Location: Alberta,Canada | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Your ex-wife says yes to all of these and you say-WHAT?

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
#42, does it count if you keep a pellet gun by the back door and a .22 rimfire by the front?

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
65. If your effort to beautify your front lawn is to place two pink plastic flamingos near the school bus that�s on blocks.

Posts: 235 | Location: Ladson, SC, USA | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with Pink Flamingo's? What you really have to do is put some high intensity LED's in them so they glow at night... It's too bad those LED Palm trees are so much money...

HTRN

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a toilet with flowers planted in it in my front yard, and an actual bed (4 poster, canopy style) planted with flowers in the side yard. Does that make me a red-neck? or white trash? or someone who likes unusual planters for flowers?

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMO,GS, that would make you innovative! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks derf, I needed that. I feel better now. By the way,I borrowed a digital camera and as soon as I figure how to move the pictures around, I'll have some of Frank.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You're proud of your pet gator.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have to sleep on the couch , cause your hunting dogs sleep on your bed.

You bar b que steaks for your hunting dogs and you eat hotdogs cooked in the microwave.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
The classic is: "you know you're a redneck when you've got your taxidermist on speed dial."

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
Quote:

#59 you have sex doggie style so both of you can watch nascar

I haven't been able to stop laughing since I read that. Guilty.

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote