THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Got My Gun Permit Yesterday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got My Gun Permit Yesterday
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
.....and went to Cabela's to buy a small 9mm for home protection

When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammunition with my credit card, the cashier said, "strip down, facing me".

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amuck, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should have placed my credit card in the card reader!!!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad.

Posts: 13870 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Not bad!! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will do that in the future. Just following directions.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yeah + when the clerk asks paper or plastic I thought she meant cash or credit card.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote