New
Find
Notify
Tools

Camel Toe!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Yesterday we went to the desert, as we do quite often.

I have a number of cameras, which I give to visitors to take photoes with.

One girl had at least 80% of the photos she took of camel toes!

Everyone was giving her a hard time after, and she called all of us DISGUSTING! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
post some pictures

Posts: 3811 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I found some left.

I thought I had deleted all, because they were so many.

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Thats why they call yoga tights " mumble pants "...you can see the lips moving but you can't make out what they're saying.... Eeker 2020

Roger

Posts: 1043 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was NOT the camel toes that I wanted to see!!! old

Hip

Posts: 1893 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
That was NOT the camel toes that I wanted to see!!! old

Hip

You are a disgusting pervert!

These are the REAL camel toes my friend Carpetman wanted to see.

To further his knowledge of these wonderful animals.

The ones you are wanting, no man will ever understand! clap

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yeah, several years ago there was that song "Camel Toe" done in a Beach Boys fashion that was hilarious. Can anyone find it + post it here? It was a scream!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Here it is

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Here it is
That is The One And Only!!! Thanks For Posting!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

Hip

Posts: 1893 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the one! Thanks! tu2

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now if we could only post Frank Zappa's "Jewish Princess" my day would be complete knowing that other enquiring minds were being entertained as well.

posted Hide Post
quote:
"Camel Toe" done in a Beach Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...t=PL765DDDC2C9114472

Posts: 41 | Location: CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA USA | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frank Zappa's "Jewish Princess

Here you go Norm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, my day is now complete. High-Ho Silver, Away! Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
And on top of that it's Hump Day.

Posts: 6492 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Thanks, my day is now complete. High-Ho Silver, Away! Big Grin

Your day will be complete only if you are COUNTING FLOWERS ON THE WALL!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doesn't bother me at all,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Playing solitaire till dawn.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like this is the place for parody songs. Dirty deeds done with sheep.
https://youtu.be/COhMUiFlOFA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few years ago, a woman in Wichita Falls,Tx had camels. A camel killed her and her hired hand. It was reported that there was a female camel in heat in a near by pen and the hired hand was not to go into the pen with the male, but he did and as he was being attacked, the female owner of the camels came to his rescue and both were killed. Pictures of Saeed standing amongst a group of them feeding them makes me wonder how safe is that?

Posts: 3811 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Some of them are aloof.

They will not even deign to acknowledge your existence.

Notwithstanding that your hands are full of big and juicy carrots and cukes.

My sense is these camels must have eaten recently and prodigiously.

Others are no worse nor better than pigs. They follow you after your hands are empty.

They are veritable Mobutus with humps, always hungry, and never satiated.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13675 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
788, with a deck of 51.
As the story goes, that the camel knows the last of the many names of God which is kept from mere mortals, thus giving him his smug expression.
Carpetman, I recall that when Hedy Lamar was doing Samson + Delilah + had those 2 lions on either side of her throne, she wasn't concerned as after all this is only a movie, until the lion tamer asked her in ALL sincerity, "Are you on your period?" Right then she realized how serious this could be.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Went out yesterday, had fun with the camels, but no one took any photos of camel toes!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Went out yesterday, had fun with the camels, but no one took any photos of camel toes!

The real ones or the kind that I LIKE? Big Grin

Hip

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hip, hoof your enthusiasm. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I notice you wear glasses. Have you considered any of the new procedures?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
Saeed, I notice you wear glasses. Have you considered any of the new procedures?

I have had lasik, twice.

Helps quite a lot.

But I am still short sighted.

I can see enough to drive without glasses.

I wear bifocals, as I need the bottom part for reading and working in the workshop.

The upper part is partial correction because some of the computers I work on are a bit further out, and the top part of the glasses are made especially for that.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few years ago I was in the eye doctors waiting room with another gent waiting to get our glasses. Seems he was a professional pool player + needed that trifocal upper lense to see when he was sighting from a prone position. Makes sense, but I wouldn't have thought of it until talking with this gentleman.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had cataracts removed and lens replacement. I can see to drive, but more comfortable with glasses. Can read some stuff but again more comfortable with readers. One advantage to wearing glasses is that little something you are going to do on the lathe or saw or whatever where you would just do it without getting safety glasses, you have protection. My dad was an electrician and he had trifocals as he needed the upper part working in electrical panels.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I had the same procedure in both eyes. But I still wear my glasses. I need them for reading anyway. Over a lifetime of working in my metal shop I sometimes take for granted the protection that I have for my eyes. I try to remember; after all, they won't grow back like a toenail. As an addendum on this; when I had my 1st eye done was before I went on Medicare so a $160.00 operation cost me $5K. My 2nd was on medicare + it went pretty smooth. I got to talking with the young nurse who was prepping me + she told me that the Doc was doing approx. 27 operations a day at the approx. cost of $4K each. Lot of bucks there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, + what I forgot to mention was that the insurance co.s will only pay for near or far-sighted operations; to have a regular vision, they consider "elective surgery". B.S.! I have mine for far-sighted so I can drive w/o glasses (even though I do) but I still need them to read.