Find
Notify
Tools

Trivia
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of deadeye55
posted
This will make you re-think: A Trivia question in Sunday School: How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the
Answer? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.
Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!
According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:
The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will
deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE
Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything...

Is it OBAMA?? I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it! I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
Every time someone posts thois nonsense, it makes us all look like morons. Obama is the Anti Christ??? I don't think so. Take the tinfoil hat off please. homer

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
And if he is, what difference does it make? These events are foreordained by God. We can do nothing to stop them.

Oh, right! This whole thing is in the humor section. You were making a joke! A pretty sick one.

NRA Life Member since 2003

Posts: 30 | Location: central NY | Registered: 22 January 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
please what an insult to the anti-christ.
Obama ani't him. know how i know? if he was you would like him! :^)

Posts: 14 | Location: tx. | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadeye55:
The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent,

Considering the Islam didn't even formalize as a religion until the 7th century AD (that's 700 years after the Book of Revelations was written), and considering that the word "Muslim" doesn't even appear in the Book, this is pure, unadulterated BS.

I don't like Bamaslama either, but sinking him is going to take something a bit more sophisticated than this kind of crap.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Off your meds again, huh. Where do you people dream this crap up.

There were 15 letters in Abraham Lincoln's cousin's neighbor's dog's name which, when the moon was full, formed an anagram for "you are a dumb f**k". How's that for humor?

One of Us
Picture of deadeye55
posted Hide Post
You people are too funny

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadeye55:
This will make you re-think: A Trivia question in Sunday School: How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the
Answer? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.
Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!
The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will
deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE
Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything...

Is it OBAMA?? I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it! I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

Chapter and verse please... (If you were remotely serious.)

shoot straight or shoot often.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know one way or the other and could give a shit less. But I do know that Obama damn sure isn't who we need running this country.

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJL:
I don't know one way or the other and could give a shit less. But I do know that Obama damn sure isn't who we need running this country.

AMEN brother.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote