Find
Notify
Tools

Chrystal Ball
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted
In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news:
"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow.

Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Laura stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself and to stop her racing mind. She simply had to know.
She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked,

"Will I be acquitted?"

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
And along those same lines..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXwqoblFlEU

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Do this + catch the spin offs.I spent the last 3 hours on some very good stuff.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd always heard that married men lived longer than single men. After 43 years of "wedded bliss" I've come to the conclusion that we don't really live longer than single guys. It just SEEMS like it. Eeker Roll Eyes

`

A wise man’s heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man’s heart directs him toward the left.
(Ecclesiastes 10:2 New American Standard Bible)

Posts: 1400 | Location: Southeast San Antonio, TX | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin