Find
Notify
Tools

Triplets
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I posted this a few years ago but maybe have some new members that have not heard it. Once upon a time in the Appalachian mountains there lived this old widower who had 3 triplet daughters.They all wanted to go out on a date but the old man was firm set against it. By +| by they ganged up on him until he relented.But under one condition;those boys have to come up here on the porch + introduce themselves 1st while I sit in my rocker w/ my 12G. S/S.O.K. The big night arrives. The 1st to show is this kid in an old jalopy. He says "Hi I'm Joe + I came to get Flo so we can go to the show,can Flo go?"The old man thinks that is one stupid kid but harmless enough so off they go. The second rolls up in an old pickup + says,"Hi I'm Eddie + I came to get Betty so we can go steady,Is Betty ready".Hell the old man thinks this one is dumber than the last.O.K. just go on.Then up squeals this red Corvette + this kid jumps out + says "Hey old timer, my names Chuck."So the old man shot him.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So no one likes a clean joke w/ suggestion? Sad times.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps I could mention about the newly weds that did'nt know the difference between vasaline + putty. Their windows fell out. O.K. I gave it another try.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i assume you have a day job?

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Norman, I saw it the first time you posted it! What was the third daughter's name?
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Isn't "3 triplet daughters", redundant? Triplet means three.

My oldest kids are triplets, two girls and a boy.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah yes,redundancy. As in I was miserable when stationed at at a Fort called Bliss + out in the street the peasants were revolting.

One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
I've been to Fort Bliss.

It was revolting alright.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
born and raised on a dirt farm across the mountain west of ft. bliss. only took me 50 years to leave. whole place is a waste of space. got good mexican food though.

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote