THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    You ever taste puck in your mouth... Part II
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You ever taste puck in your mouth... Part II
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
You have been warned. Enter at your own risk. Your wife or children should not be looking over your sholder if you follow this link.

I brought you THIS last year. Now I give you CHURCH-OF-FUDGE don't try it with dial up.

Enjoy

Posts: 50 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bonefide disgusting!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie in TX:
You have been warned. Enter at your own risk. Your wife or children should not be looking over your sholder if you follow this link.

I brought you THIS last year. Now I give you CHURCH-OF-FUDGE don't try it with dial up.

Enjoy

I have probably as raunchy a sense of humour as anyone at AR, and I don't do personal attacks as anyone will tell you. But, I have to tell you Charlie, you are the sickest, degenerate SOB I've ever come across. If that gives you the giggles, then I suggest you get help!!!

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobra:

I have probably as raunchy a sense of humour as anyone at AR, and I don't do personal attacks as anyone will tell you. But, I have to tell you Charlie, you are the sickest, degenerate SOB I've ever come across. If that gives you the giggles, then I suggest you get help!!!

I agree, that is one sick fetish!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
just plain sick.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know why this is on the humor forum, or why it is on AR at all. It is fu*king sick. Please don't do another one. You shouldn't have put one on here.

Cory

Still saving up for a .500NE double rifle(Searcy of course)

Posts: 189 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
We'll have nun of that shit here...

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eeker

Sad. Very, very sad!

Get help before it's too late!

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Occaisonally one crosses the line....
Thanks for sharing with us, but truthfully we would have better without it.

My sister would like it though....she's one sick little pervert!!!!!

the chef

one of us
posted Hide Post
Where's the moderator.

Get that one removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, go get some help.

Posts: 437 | Location: S.E. Idaho | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote