New
Find
Notify
Tools

Condom story
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is not a joke. This is a true story. This is not an urban legend. It happened in King County, Washington a couple of years ago, and came to light in a paternity hearing in King County Superior Court.

Two couples were in a parked car. They might have been drinking. Both got amorous. The couple in the front seat decided to have sex. They used a condom. The rear seat couple wanted to have sex, but had no condom. So they borrowed the used one from the other couple. Being a fastidious fellow, the rear seat guy turned the rubber inside-out. Yep. The back seat girl got pregnant and the front seat guy was the father, AND he was so named by the court and was ordered to pay child support.

The best thing about this story is that it wasn't any of us!

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
Didn't they get some kind of recognition from Al Gore for innovative recycling? Eeker Eeker Eeker

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I was the father I would find me a better lawyer. He did every thing possible to keep from fathering a child. He never even had intent to get that woman pregnant or to even have sex with her.
Now if his woman was the one that got pregnant because it busted then that is another story.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In Washington, as in many states, paternity=financial responsibility. Doesn't matter how it happened. The rationale is that the child's welfare trumps any of the father's excuses.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or the mothers stupididty?? Last time I checked it takes two to "accomplish" this feat. Women-even sluts who share condoms should be more careful.

the chef

ps it's still humerous!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
The related joke is:
How do you get two uses out of one condom?
You turn it inside out and shake the fuck out of it!!!!!!

Posts: 267 | Location: Tampa | Registered: 01 March 2002Reply With Quote