New
Find
Notify
Tools

I went today to IKEA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There in the toilet they put a new urinal of completely idiotic design: a stream of hot air carries the spray throughout the room.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was in there yesterday and saw that they now have lesbian beds....No nuts or screwing, it's all tongue and groove.

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there a post whey back that "all the World was his bathroom"

Posts: 41 | Location: CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA USA | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I mean this construction^

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Every time I think you can't come up with something better -------------- you do.

Nice timing on the punch line (photo). I can see how that urinal could create a problem, but it might feel REALLY good.

Posts: 13805 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
I knew where he was going with that right from the jump... What the hell's wrong with me that I understand Vagpurs jokes without explanation. (Rhetorical question)

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1219 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Back in the dark ages when I was a kid,one day at a restaurant I was using the men's room to take a piss. My little sister (4 or 5) just walks in the door + hollers out,"All your potties are broken!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote