Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Removal
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
A homeowner in Alberta wakes up one morning to find a bear on her roof. She looks in the yellow pages and finds an ad for “Alberta Bear Remover”. So she calls the number and a man says he’ll be over in 30 minutes.

The bear remover arrives and gets out of his van. He’s got a ladder,a baseball bat, 12-gauge shotgun and a mean looking pit bull dog.“What are you going to do?” the homeowner asks.“I’m going to put this ladder up against the roof. Then I’m going to go up and I’ll knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls off the roof, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go.

The bear will become subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van.”

Then he hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

“What’s the shotgun for?”asks the homeowner.

“If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog.” shocker

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, us Albertans are familiar with tranquilizer guns. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Bonzer, mate!

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bonzer, mate!

How does a Texan know the words Bonzer Mate ?????

Pete

Posts: 241 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote